rev: March 20, 2003
HOME (index HOME page)
Return (master CD antibody index page)
CD CLUSTERED ANTIBODIES
(anti-Human and others as indicated)
NOTE: 10% Discount on purchases of 3 or more any combination of CD antibodies. Please inquire for bulk or custom formulations (without preservative or carrier).
RDI Divison of Fitzgerald Industries Intl offers a wide line of antibodies. Since no one antibody works best for all applications (flow cytometry, neutralization, blotting, histochemistry, ELISA, etc), we offer many different types of antibodies to help solve this problem. Please inquire for other applications or types of antibodies not listed below. All products are for in vitro research use only-not for use in or on humans or animals-not for use in diagnostics. Price/availability/specifications subject to change without notice.
CATALOG# CLONE# Workshop Host Form Price
RDI-CD210-3F9 3F9 -- rtIgG2a purified $281.00/100ug
RDI-CD210-3FPE " " PE $500.00/100ug
cat# RDI-CD210-3F9 $281.00/0.1mg with azide
RDI-CD210-3FPE $500.00/100 tests PE conjugated
RDI-CD210-3FXP $938.00/0.5mg no azide
Presentation: 0.1mg purified antibody in 0.2ml (0.5mg/ml) buffer with 0.09%
Isotype: Rat IgG2a
PREPARATION: The antibody is purified from tissue culture supernatant by Protein G affinity chromatography.
Use: -indirect flow cytometry (approx 1ug/million cells) recommend using 3 step amplifed protocol with anti-rat IgG:Biotin and Streptavivin:PE on lysed whole blood -blocking experiments (azide free formulation)
DESCRIPTION: Reacts with a 90-110 kDa protein expressed on T cells, B cells, NK cells, and monocyte/macrophages. It belongs to the class II cytokine receptor family which includes IFN R (CDw119), IFN â R (CD118) and tissue factor (CD142). IL-10R has been found to play a role in signal transduction by activating specific STAT proteins (STAT3 and STAT1) and inducing gene transcription. Other reports indicate that IL-10 binding to NK cells appear to be stimulatory, in contrast to its binding to T cells and monocytes/ macrophages. Clone 3F9 is specific for human IL-10R and its binding to the receptor can be blocked by recombinant human IL-10 (rhIL-10).1-3
Storage: Store at 4° C.
Suggested protocol for 3-step staining using Lysed Whole Blood method:
1. Incubate 100 µl whole blood with primary (unconjugated) antibody for 20-30 minutes in the dark at room temperature.
2. Add 2 mls of lysing solution and incubate for 10-15 minutes in the dark. Centrifuge and aspirate.
3. Wash once with PBS/0.1% sodium azide/1% heat-inactivated fetal bovine serum (PBS-FBS). Centrifuge and aspirate.
4. Add biotinylated goat anti-rat Igs and incubate for 20-30 minutes in the dark at room temperature.
5. Wash once with PBS-FBS. Centrifuge and aspirate.
6. Add Streptavidin:PE and incubate for 20-30 minutes in the dark at room temperature.
7. Wash once with PBS-FBS. Centrifuge and aspirate. Resuspend in 0.5 ml of PBS-FBS and analyze by flow cytometry.
1. Ying L, de Waal Malefyt R, Briere F, et al. The EBV IL-10 homologue is a selective agonist with impaired binding to the IL-10 receptor. J. Immunol. 1997;158:604.
2. Carson WE, Lindemann MJ, Baiocchi R, et al. The functional characterization of interleukin-10 receptor expression on human natural killer cells. Blood. 1995;85:3577.
3. Callard R and Gearing A. The Cytokine Facts Book. SanDiego, CA: Academic Press; 1994: P
For Research Use Only
Precautions:For In vitro research Use Only. Not for use in or on humans or animals or for diagnostics. It is the responsibility of the user to comply with all local/state and Federal rules in the use of this product. We are not responsible for any patent infringements that might result with the use of or derivation of this product.
Catalog#: RDI-RTIGG2A $312.00/vial $281.00/vial 3+
Package Size: 500 ug purified IgG in 1ml of 10mm PBS with 0.09% sodium azide
Species: rat IgG2ak
Strain of Origin: Lou
Activity: -this clone has unknown specificity but has been tested by HPLC, SDS-PAGE, ELISA and immunofluorescence staining of mouse spleen and bone marrow suspensions and immunohistochemical staining of acetone fixed-frozen and paraffin embedded sections to assure purity, isotype and lack of tissue reactivity.
Application: -negative control for rat IgG2ak isotype for hisotchemistry -flow cytomtery
Storage: Store at 4 DEG C immediatley upon arrival. Avoid frequent warming cycles.
Precautions: For In vitro research Use Only. Not for use in or on humans or animals or for diagnostics. Animal use requires approval of animal welfare committee. It is the responsibility of the user to comply with all local/state and Federal rules in the use of this product. We are not responsible for any patent infringements that might result with the use of or derivation of this products.
also available without azide cat#RDI-RTIGG2A-X $438.00
inquire for Biotin, FITC and PE conjugates and no azide formualtions (for neutralization)
34 Junction Square Drive
Concord MA 01742-3049
phone (978) 371-6446 or (800) 370-2222
fax (978) 371-2266
RETURN (CD Antibody INDEX page)